HirePlanner.com is bilingual a SaaS Recruiting Management System (Job Board Advertising + ATS + Agency Management System integrated) and Virtual Career Event Service provider designed to help companies recruit and attract top talent in Japan, simplify and automate their hiring process and reduce their overall recruiting cost.
Our HR Tech solutions are available in both English and Japanese, and include all essential features needed to recruit efficiently in Japan.
HirePlanner’s main features and services include:
- – Virtual Career Events Service: for both Public and Private webinars and networking online events
– Career website builder: sync your job postings and employer branding content
– FREE job posting advertising on multiple Japanese job sites (Indeed.com, LinkedIn, Recruit.net, HirePlanner.com etc.)
- – Online application system: simplify your candidate’s experience
– Employer branding tools: sell your corporate vision and promote your working environment
– Social media integration: maximize your exposure and sourcing channels
– Agency management system: collaborate with top recruitment agencies in Japan, customize your preferred vendors’ list, share vacancies, collect introductions and track your agencies’ performance
– Messenger tool: streamline your communications with candidates and agency consultants
– Interview feedback management: keep your candidate records and interview feedback organized
– Data security: protect your business and follow Japanese’s data compliance regulations
and much more…
Fabien BROGARD CIPRIANI
Founder & President
Back in 2014, when I was running the recruiting operations at Apple for North Asia, Japan was already recognized as the most challenging country in the world to recruit in. Staffing was challenging for many reasons such as the country’s unique cultural traits, an aging population, decreasing birth rate, shortage of talent, inadequate English language education system and strict immigration policies just to name a few…
Hiring in this part of the world required patience, money and creativity. Finding someone within a 3 months period was considered normal and employers often had to rely on expensive job board advertising campaigns or search firms to identify suitable candidates. Due to the growing talent shortage, placement fees were continuing to rise (between 35% and 40% in Japan comparing to 20%-25% in the rest of the world).
“Digital transformation”, “AI” and “HR Tech” were starting to become popular terms and more businesses were launching their HR tech solutions but, even then, for over 86% of businesses, recruiting in Japan often remained a slow and painful journey; and everyone I spoke to expressed their own frustrations:
– CANDIDATES were growing tired of filling out the same long online application forms and were all too often disappointed with companies not getting back to them or not sharing updates on their application status.
– AGENCIES were losing patience over their client’s slow HR processes, not receiving clear job requirements from hiring managers, chasing for feedback after introducing candidates and losing sleep over candidate “ownership” related issues.
– HR RECRUITERS, despite their best efforts, kept on struggling to juggle between all their hiring projects. Most of them were swamped with tons of administrative work and manual reporting causing their hiring process to be slow, missing opportunities and damaging both their employer branding.
How could there be so many staffing solutions out there and yet still so many people struggling to recruit smoothly…?
For each one of the three recruitment stakeholders (Employers, Recruitment Agencies and Candidates), you could identify one type of product:
– ATS (Application Tracking Systems) for HR professionals,
– CRMs for Agencies and
– Job boards for candidates
Each one of those products had decent features but they all had their limitations as they were designed for only one of the 3 stakeholders. They operated in silos and offered no connectivity to help all 3 stakeholders to connect and communicate easily together – which was leading to the inefficiencies that we know.
To recruit efficiently, companies and HR professionals had to start changing their mind set. They not only needed to optimize their process and gain speed but, they also needed to start investing in their brand and in offering a better experience to both their candidates and agents. HR recruiters had to start thinking like sales people and include “Emotional Intelligence” into their strategy. They needed to focus on answering the following questions: “How can I make it easier for the candidates to apply?”, “How can I inspire them to join our organization?”, How can I help our agencies to perform better and help us attract talent?”.
Recruiting success is directly connected to the success and experience you offer to your agencies and candidates. It’s not anymore just about what you need as a business. It’s also about the value you can offer and your own ability to make others inspired and successful with you. Only then you can become an employer of choice.’
Recruitment as we know it has to evolve.
It needs to be more collaborative.
It needs to be more personable and connected.
It needs a new tool.
We created it and called it, HirePlanner.com