Tokyo, Japan – May 23nd 2017
HirePlanner.com (Cloud Recruiting Management System), is pleased to announce the launch of its brand new “Agency Management System” (Agency Portal).
Developed for HR recruiters and recruiting agencies to collaborate and communicate more efficiently, this new recruiting module completes the already rich list of features available on the HirePlanner Application Tracking System (ATS). Ingeniously designed, it reduces administrative work on both sides and greatly contributes to further simplify and speed-up the hiring journey.
The new Agency Management System supports HR recruiters to:
– Identify, select and manage their preferred list of recruiting vendors,
– Keep track of their respective contracts and, terms and conditions,
– Monitor the work and performance of each selected agency (# of introductions received, # of placements completed etc.),
– Assign new vacancies to top performing agencies,
– Organize all candidate introductions (CV / Resumes) into one single database to manage the talent pipeline more efficiently,
– Remove some more administrative work to automate the hiring and reporting process.
Recruiting agencies will also benefit from a free dedicated platform where they can, with a single user ID and password, manage their list of preferred clients (Employers using HirePlanner), keep track of their assignments and monitor each candidate introductions being sent to their customers.
— ABOUT HIREPLANNER.COM —
HirePlanner is a cloud based recruiting platform designed for Hiring Managers, HR professionals and in-house Recruiters. It is designed for small and large enterprises to help them to:
– Simplify and automate their hiring process
– Build their talent pipeline efficiently
– Protect their internal HR confidential data
– Improve their candidate experience
– Reduce their recruiting budget
– Hire better people and faster
Designed by former Recruiting Manager at Apple Japan and Tesla Motors Japan, Fabien Brogard Cipriani, “HirePlanner removes the complex and helps hiring corporations to keep things simple while driving efficiency. The platform allows day-to-day work to be more automated which reduces greatly the manual workload and gives back the gift of time to focus on the essentials: recruiting and identifying great talents.“
HirePlanner is available in both Japanese and English and is fully customizable to perfectly adapt to existing internal hiring process. Its first users already describe it as “a very promising HR solution with great potential that could be ground breaking for the years to come in Japan.“
HirePlanner is a solution provided by WENOtech Co., Ltd.