Tokyo, Japan – March 17th 2017 (日本語)
HirePlanner.com, Japan’s fast growing Cloud Recruiting Management System, is proud to announce the upcoming launch of its brand new “Agency Management System” (to be released this April 2017).
This new recruiting tool will be designed to help HRBPs and corporate recruiters collaborate and communicate more easily with their recruiting agency partners. It will be integrated within the existing HirePlanner Application Tracking System (ATS) to support companies with their recruiting initiatives and further simplify their hiring journey.
The new Agency Management System will support HR recruiters to:
– Identify, select and manage their preferred list of recruiting vendors,
– Keep track of the terms and conditions from each agency business partners,
– Monitor the performance of each agencies (# of introductions received, # of placements completed etc.),
– Assign new vacancies to top performing agencies,
– Organize all candidate introductions (CV / Resumes) into one single database to manage the talent pipeline more efficiently,
– Remove some more administrative work to automate the hiring and reporting process.
Recruiting agencies will be also provided with a platform where they will be able, with a single user ID and password, to access each vacancy that has been assigned to them by HirePlanner’s customers and keep track of each introduction they have submitted to their respective clients.
— ABOUT HIREPLANNER.COM —
HirePlanner is a cloud based recruiting platform designed for Hiring Managers, HR professionals and in-house Recruiters. It is designed for small and large enterprises to help them to:
– Simplify and automate their hiring process
– Build their talent pipeline efficiently
– Protect their internal HR confidential data
– Improve their candidate experience
– Reduce their recruiting budget
– Hire better people and faster
Designed by former Recruiting Manager at Apple Japan and Tesla Motors Japan, Fabien Brogard Cipriani, “HirePlanner removes the complex and helps hiring corporations to keep things simple while driving efficiency. The platform allows day-to-day work to be more automated which reduces greatly the manual workload and gives back the gift of time to focus on the essentials: recruiting and identifying great talents.“
HirePlanner is available in both Japanese and English and is fully customizable to perfectly adapt to existing internal hiring process. Its first users already describe it as “a very promising HR solution with great potential that could be ground breaking for the years to come in Japan.“
HirePlanner is a solution provided by WENOtech Co., Ltd.